A watchful eye, reliable technology and deterrence through presence are not all that a good security service must be able to provide. The right security expert is also - and above all - on hand in an emergency. That's what our intervention service is for.
Our intervention service is immediately on the spot when the alarm of your hazard detection system is switched up to us. Our security team will then move out as quickly as possible and check your property from the outside first. If we are authorized to enter the building, we will also check the inside of the building. If it was a false alarm, we will inform you and immediately re-arm the alarm system.
However, if there are real signs of damage or burglary, we will immediately start securing the object according to a set pattern, as agreed with you.
Depending on the agreement with you, our security staff will initiate the defined emergency measures. This can be, for example, the preparation of a detailed report for you, but also the notification of locksmiths or glaziers as well as the rearming of the alarm system. If you wish, you do not have to worry about anything else.
When it comes to the security of buildings, production facilities, construction sites and residential areas, nothing should be left to chance. So it's good to rely on real experts when it comes to security. Well thought-out concepts, highly trained, reliable employees and state-of-the-art security technologies - in short: full service in the area of property protection. Contact us now and we will advise you without obligation!
- Installation and configuration of hazard detection systems and alarm systems
- Centrally controlled intervention service via the hazard detection system
- On-call service and immediate approach to the affected object
- Fixed control patterns from the outside and inside
- Notification of the police, but also of glaziers, locksmiths, etc.
- Transparent and detailed reporting of incidents
- Key management
- Arming of alarm and hazard detection systems
- Elevator releases, tracking of house and personal emergency calls